Salon 327 was born from a passion to have a place for career-oriented people with a strong work ethic and good values to provide quality services to the guest in our community.
Our Culture is based on Integrity,
Our Team exemplifies a Positive Attitude while staying Accountable to each other.
We believe that we have Responsibility to pass on what we have learned to the next generation of Service Providers and are dedicated to growing and learning as individuals and as a Team.
Salon 327 is Enthusiastic about serving our guest and each other.
We are always looking for Like-Minded Service Providers.
If you are just starting your career (just out of Beauty School, or 2 years or less in the Industry) ask about our Associate Training Program. We help Hair Stylist get the Confidence and Experience needed to start their Career Right!
Are you a seasoned stylist and haven’t found your place? Maybe you are new to our area, trying to find a new Salon Home, we would love to meet you. We offer flexible work schedules.
Come visit us! Call to schedule a time to Shadow! Tour our Salon and Meet our Team.
We believe in having fun at work, putting family first and freedom to have work life balance!!!
A Few Words from our Team:
I chose Salon 327 because:
“of the family type atmosphere. Salon 327 is The Best in Anderson County, and has an amazing Summit Associate Program.” -Sara Thomas
“I felt at home right away. The staff is warm and friendly.” -Kathy Batson
“of the foundation of integrity our Salon Owners have built this business around. Everyone takes great care to protect that culture of integrity and provide the best service to all of our guests.” -Ashley Lowe
Job Summary for Associate Stylist
Enhance your skill set by working with Experience Stylist on salon guests. Build a clientele by serving request clients while in our Training program. Attain confidence by participating in every service that is done in the salon. Improve guest communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare work tickets for the day.
- Help your educator with color application, other chemical services, conditioning treatments, shampooing and station readiness.
- Help keep work areas clean and organized.
- On opportunity shift and/or day, perform client services on clients who request you.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Cosmetology or Barber license for the State of Tennessee.
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Receive the Coaching and Training you need to become the Professional you desire to be while earning an hourly wage plus tips.
- Enjoy a positive, supportive and fun work environment.
- Learn to set and achieve goals, to earn a better living and live a better life.
- Paid vacation.
- Discounts on Professional Products and Services.
Full-time / Part-time possibilities